Phone: +351 933 938 353 / +351 933 938 354
01. What is an Airport Private Transfer?
Your own transfer where you depart the airport as soon as you're ready and go straight to your destination, or from your accommodation or resort direct to the airport. The vehicle is for your group only.
02. How to make a reservation with Algarve Faro Airport Transfers?
1. Use the Instant Quote Calculator having identified the start and finish points for your journey.
2. The total price for the service is automatically displayed within the Instant Quote Calculator display panel.
3. If the pick-up location is other than Faro Airport, select "To Faro Airport" and advise in the destination address text area the name of the Hotel / Resort or the address where you want our driver to collect you.
4. If your pick up or drop off location is not on our options list, you should select the closest location.
5. When the pick-up is from Faro airport fill in the form your arrival flight number and select the scheduled arrival time so that we are able to monitor your flight for any delays.
6. When the pick-up is from the resort to Faro airport select the time you like to be collected, not the departure flight time. NOTE: Select local time in Portugal (GMT+00).
7. If you require a second transfer or return transfer, check the "Two way" box and repeat the previous steps.
8. Fill in the booking form your personal details and contact information. It is essential we have accurate telephone contacts for you. We require a mobile phone number, the reservation confirmation can be done through SMS.
9. Select the maximum number of passengers in your group that will dictate the vehicle type to be used and the final cost of the transfer. Children are counted as passengers.
10. Should you require a baby seat or booster seat, please indicate and select number of seats.
11. If you have special requirements or if you will need to make any detour or stops en-route to your destination please advise in the comments box. Fees may apply.
12. Click on the ‘Proceed to Reservation’ button to go to the next step and confirm your reservation request details.
03. My departure or destination is not in the option list!
1. We have made a list of the major travel destinations to cover the most popular destinations in the Algarve Portugal and south of Spain. If your pick up or drop off location is not one of our options listed, you should select the closest location and fill in the 'Resort name or address' box where your pickup location/destination actually is.
2. You may request a quote by email. To do this click on the ‘contact us’ link and send a detailed description of the service required.
04. What happens when I make a reservation?
Once you complete your booking the details are sent electronically, we'll make the appropriate arrangements according to the information input on the booking. You'll receive a confirmation voucher in your email, print it and deliver it to the driver at the airport. The supplier cannot be held responsible for errors in service due to incorrect information provided at the time of booking. It is your responsibility to check the details of your booking on the voucher prior to travel and inform us as soon as possible if there are any errors.
05. What is included in the transfer service price?
The price quoted is for entire vehicle as per the selection in the booking device, Not per person
A single price will include a one-way journey for the route booked. A return price includes both the arrival and departure journeys for the route booked. Child seats and boosters are included if children/infants are specified in your booking.
06. What if I need a Baby Seat or Booster Seat?
We provide Baby Seats and Booster Seats to our clients on request free of charge. If you need a booster or baby seat(s) complete you’re booking selecting the number of seats you need.
07. Do infants count?
Infants (0-2 yrs) and children (3-16 yrs) count in all vehicles as they take up a seat. In all destinations we are able to provide infant/baby and/or booster seats free of charge. Please request it at the time of booking. However, it is the parent’s responsibility to have their child use these seats.
08. How do I find the Algarve Faro Airport Transfers driver or representative on arrival?
1. When pick up is made from Faro Airport, your driver will be waiting for you on the time submitted, in the arrivals section holding a sign with your name on it. We will use a greeting board to display a name of your choice.
2. If you are struggling to find your driver, please call one of the telephone numbers provided on your email confirmation.
3. Please turn your mobile phone on as soon as you exit the aircraft, as we may be trying to contact you regarding your transfer.
4. When you are being picked up at any other locations, supply us with exact location and collection time so that your driver may find you.
We will not be held responsible for missed transfers when we cannot reach the client with the contact information provided by the client.
09. And on departure?
1. You must calculate an approximate collection time for your departure.
2. Calculate 2 hours prior to your flight plus driving time to allow for any check in procedure.
3. If you have a change of plans, you should contact us within office hours at least 24-48 hours prior to departure to reconfirm your actual pick- up time.
4. We reserve the right to alter pick up times according to local needs. We cannot be held responsible for missed pickups due to clients not travelling with their booking voucher which contains the relevant information to enable you to call to reconfirm your booking.
10. What if my flight is delayed?
If your pick up point is at Faro International Airport, please enter your arrival flight number, so we can monitor your flight as to know the exact arrival time
We monitor flight arrival times and will arrange your transport to collect you at the new arrival time.
We will wait approx. 1 hour after your landing time in Faro. Should there be a problem with luggage, provided you advise us by sending 1 member of your party to find us in arrivals we will be happy to wait for you until the problem is resolved. If you are travelling alone please advise by calling the number provided on your paperwork.
11. Does my transfer drop me at the door of my accommodation?
Yes, as long as there is no physical reason, why the vehicle cannot reach the property (the road is too small for the coach to negotiate, it is in the middle of a pedestrian street and as long as weather conditions permit).
12. How much luggage can I take?
You can take a suitcase, one piece of hand luggage per person included in the price. If you are traveling with excess luggage (e.g. wheelchair, golf clubs, skis or any other items out of the ordinary), you must advise in the comments box. Fees may apply.
13. How long will my trip be?
To view the distance and average travel time overview for journeys to/from Faro Airport to/from the most popular travel destinations in the Algarve Portugal and south of Spain.
14. My pick up is in Spain, what time should I select?
We are based in Portugal and Faro airport is in Portugal, you should therefore select Portuguese time.
15. How to cancel or modify my reservation?
Please send to us an email.
16. How can I pay for my transfer service?
We have two forms of payment for the transfer service: Payment required at the time of booking or directly to the driver upon arrival
1. PAY ONLINE
We accept Online Credit Card payments using PayPal payment services.
2. PAY the DRIVER upon arrival
Payment on the day to the driver of the balance in cash Euros due on arrival/collection
3. An email confirmation and supporting invoice for payment will be sent to the email address you have provided in the booking form should we be able to accommodate the request.
17. Does my airport transfer service include a driver’s tip?
No, giving a tip is discretionary and completely depends on you.
18. Licenses and Insurance?
Our company is authorized by the Portuguese government and legally registered with full comprehensive insurance Cover. Beware of unlicensed and uninsured transfer Companies and individuals they may be cheaper but are they Safer and insured? Remember your life is in their hands!